John Masters Organics Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructing Shampoo
6 fl oz.
Linolenic and hyaluronic acids, found in abundance in young hair, are combined with soy, rice & oat proteins to renew and reconstruct damaged hair - fortifying and strengthening with each wash. Honey & hibiscus extracts and 8 other certified-organic extracts and plant oils permeate the hair with nutrients and provide a great scent. Does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate. Safe for color-treated hair.
Made with 10 certified-organic ingredients
Wet hair, lather, rinse
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, aqua (water), babassuamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, sodium cocoamphodiacetate, panthenol (vitamin B5), avena sativa kernel protein, hydrolyzed rice protein, sorbitol, hydrolyzed rodophicea extract, carageenan, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, chondrus crispus (irish moss) extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, soy lecithin, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil*, mel (honey)*, potassium sorbate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, soy tocopherols, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil*, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium hyaluronate, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil*, hibiscus rosa sinensis (hibiscus) flower extract*, copernicia cerifera cera, sulfur, limonene†, linalool†
* Certified Organic
† A natural component of essential oils
• honey - moisturizer, humectant
• hibiscus - moisturizer; helps maintain healthy scalp
• linolenic & hyaluronic acid - same acids found in all hair
• sulfur - necessary for body's production of collagen, which helps to form keratin, the chief ingredient in hair
• soy, rice & oat proteins - strength-building amino acids
• decyl glucoside - natural surfactant certified for its eco-clean production values