John Masters Organics Green Tea & Rose Hydrating Face Serum
1 fl oz.
This penetrating serum provides intense moisture and protection to the skin. Sea algae soothes and nourishes, while sunflower oil - high in omega-6 - hydrates and forms a protective barrier against environmental pollutants. Infused with green tea & rice extract to rejuvenate and repair dehydrated skin.
Made with 11 certified-organic ingredients
• apply to face and neck after cleansing & toning
• massage into skin
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, glycerin*, rosa damascena (rose) flower water*, cocoglucoside, coconut alcohol, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, oryza sativa (rice) extract*, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract*, spirulina platensis (algae) extract*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil*, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil*, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, boswellia carterii (frankinscense) resin extract, sclerotium gum, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, linalool†, geraniol†
† A natural component of essential oils
• green tea - rejuvenates skin
• rose flower oil - nourishes skin
• rice - softens and heals while helping to prevent wrinkles
• sea algae - soothing and nourishing to skin
• sunflower - retains moisture and protects skin
• aloe vera gel - anti-inflammatory; soothing
• radish root - new all-natural preservative; protects against harmful bacteria