John Masters Organics Green Tea & Calendula Leave-In Conditioning Mist
4.2 fl oz.
This lightweight, leave-in spray conditioner combines the antioxidant benefits of green tea along with 9 other certified-organic oils and extracts to strengthen and revitalize hair. Guar gum naturally builds volume while soy proteins replenish lipid content to lock in moisture.
Made with 11 certified-organic ingredients
• spray on damp or dry hair, focusing on damaged or frizzy areas such as the ends
• follow with any John Masters Organics styling product
Aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, glycerin, panthenol, hydrolyzed soy protein, polyglyceryl-10 laurate*, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, guar hydroxypropyl trimonium chloride, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, juniperus mexicana (cedarwood) oil, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) extract*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract*, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, urtica dioica (nettle) root extract*, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, pelargonium pelatum graveolens (geranium) flower oil, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil*, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, helianthus anuus (sunflower) seed oil*, broccoli seed oil*
* Certified Organic
• green tea extract - rich in antioxidants; natural antibacterial; stimulates hair growth
• calendula extract - soothes and protects the hair and scalp
• broccoli seed oil - rich in fatty acids to eliminate frizz and give hair a smooth, natural shine
• chamomile extract - strengthens and revitalizes the hair; treats scalp issues
• rosemary extract - stimulates hair growth; adds volume and shine